Monday, February 9, 2015

Baby Makes Three

Welcome friends! If you are here, I'm assuming you are excited about our little bundle of joy, and I hope you know what that means to us. This blog is going to be my way of tracking this pregnancy in a more intimate way, and I thank you for being a part of it. I know, I know, a public blog isn't intimate, but this space will provide me the freedom to tell you aaaaall about our little bundle of joy without the pressure and attention that Perception Is Everything gets.


Today marks the official halfway point in this insane pregnancy, but as most of you know, we were only clued in at 18 weeks. It has been the CRAZIEST two weeks of my life since we got the news, as it was coupled with purchasing our first investment property, big steps in her daddy's career, purchasing a mommy mobile, and on top of that we did most of it while in a complete state of shock. I'm telling you, Will and I should be on that show Amazing Race. We make such a good team that we would murder the competition. No question in my mind.

In case you haven't seen it, and because I'm super proud of the sign I made, the fact that we chased the last bit of light that day, and that Will came up with the concept for our reveal because we don't like to do what's already been done...Here is our Reveal photo:


Thank you for starting this crazy new chapter of our lives with us. It's an adventure we weren't expecting, but it's exciting 

2 comments:

  1. I love the reveal pictures & that sign is really cute. :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for baby! I'm still so excited for you guys. And I think you did a GREAT job with the sign!

    ReplyDelete