Monday, May 4, 2015

EIGHT Month Bumpdate


How Far Along EIGHT flippin' months

New Experiences She had hiccups twice this past week!

Gender Sassy little gal.

Total Weight Gain 13, as in 1-3 at last week's appointment. I know, I'm amazed too. I'm just waiting to blimp up out of nowhere.

Miss Anything Will burped the other night, and I was like "Mmmm beer" I think I just want to get my drink on now that I can't.

Cravings I've been rubbing it in Will's face that he hasn't had to go make a single ice cream/pickle run. I gravitate towards carbs and sweets, but I limit myself and find healthy-ish alternatives around. Every dessert looks divine, and I even walk through the Publix bakery just to admire, but I RESIST. Other than special occasions.

Maternity Clothes Still using the hair tie trick, but maternity clothes are more comfy than regular clothes these days, and my birthday suit is the comfiest. Having anything on is well, constricting.

Best Moment This Week In a conversation, I referred to "My daughter..." and I got chills. I could never wrap my head around saying that until now.

Looking Forward to Another ultrasound Tuesday. It's probably the last, so I want to soak it in!

Exercise I had to buy a maternity support band, but still going strong.

On My Mind How I pretty much have a month to get done everything I can, because after that it's fair game.

In case you haven't heard, her name is now officially on the regular blog, so check it out ;)

2 comments:

  1. I feel like it was just last month that I was reading "Oh snap! We're pregnant!" And now, D-Day (delivery day :) ) is next month! What a whirlwind. Pregnancy freaks me out but you make it look sooo easy, and you look gorgeous to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love the "my daughter" moment! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete